Vauxhall and Peugeot Parts Advisor Required
We are looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join our multi-brand Parts Department which supplies Vauxhall, Peugeot, Citroen DS and Eurorepar parts to local Trade Club and private customers.
Full time hours from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 8am to noon, one in three Saturdays.
Previous experience in a vehicle parts environment is preferable. The role includes:
• Meeting & greeting customers
• Liaising with the workshop team and with customers
• Providing quotations
• Keeping customers notified of any stock availability issues
• Invoicing, arranging and taking payment
• Dealing with enquiries by telephone, email, face to face Applicants will need excellent people skills and be able to work under pressure and as part of a team in this customer focused role. An ability to identify the parts required to fulfil the requirements of our customers is essential.
If you have the skills we need and are looking to join a business that has been established for over 100 years which can offer you a rewarding career, send your application for consideration.
Please give us a few personal details so we can get in touch.
We will only use this data to contact you regarding your job application.
We will not use your details for marketing purposes.